Job Opportunity at Atkinson Accounts
We are looking to find a 6th form school leaver to fill a vacancy at our Chartered accountancy practice. This can be as:
- a trial work experience for 9 months
- a full time permanent job
The candidate would have to submit an email application, then attend an interview and a probation period of 2 months would apply.
- Atkinson Accounts – Chartered Accountants is a small, modern, forward thinking (Non-Audit) Accountancy firm based in Chester (Hoole) and Buckley, offering accountancy, taxation, business advisory and support services to a wide range of businesses and individuals throughout the local area and beyond.
- Due to increasing client numbers we are now looking for an administrative assistant, in our busy office in Hoole (Chester).
- An opportunity to experience the work of an Accountancy practice and gain an understanding of a professional (but relaxed) office environment.
- A Maths or Science student – No experience required
- Candidates must possess excellent ability in Microsoft Excel and have generally strong IT skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong numeracy skills
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to use own initiative when working alone
- Has aptitude to learn new systems and processes
- An opportunity for somebody with a positive and enthusiastic approach to work, to be part of the future of this expanding practice.
- References will be required – these can be school based
A wide range of activities including:
- Database maintenance
- Data/transaction processing and analysis
- Answering the phone
- Dealing with the post
On the job training will be provided and for the right person we may be able to commence formal Accountancy training in due course.
Please contact me via email email@example.com