- A stable careers programme
- Learning from career and labour market information
- Addressing the needs of each pupil
- Linking curriculum learning to careers
- Encounters with employers and employees
- Experiences of workplaces
- Encounters with further and higher education
- Personal guidance
Please follow careers on Twitter @CareersCHS1
Information for Parents
Designated CEIAG Lead
Named CEIAG Lead: Mr D Baddeley
Role: Careers Lead
Supporting your son or daughter in making career choices can be a daunting prospect. After all, you want what’s best for them and their future and as a parent, you’re likely to be one of the most important and trusted sources of information and advice to your son or daughter along the way.
For this reason we have provided two useful documents to help you with this; ‘Apprenticeships – A Guide for Parents and The Parents’ Guide to University. Both guides are designed to help give you the tools and knowledge to guide and support your child through the decision-making and application maze.